I'm not joking, speculoos fudge. Just so delicious I can't even put it into words.
"Lits delish" (forgive the ter abbreviation pls)
- 1 can 395g Condensed Milk
- 1 tsp Vanilla Essence
- 120g White Chocolate, broken into squares
- 110g Milk Chocolate, broken into squares
- 260g Biscoff Spread
- ·3 tbsp Golden Syrup
- 2 tbsp Glucose Syrup
- 100g Soft Brown Sugar
- 150g Biscoff Biscuits
- 60g Butter, melted
- Grease a brownie tin and line with baking paper
- Put the biscuits in a freezer bag, hold it closed and crush them into fine crumbs with whatever you can find - a rolling pin, a mallet. Just get out any frustration you might have. (Be careful the freezer bag doesn't rip though!)
- Mix the melted butter and crumbs together and press evenly into the bottom of the tin.
- Put the condensed milk, sugar, syrup, liquid glucose and vanilla essence in a pan over a low heat and stir as it melts. Cook without boiling for 10 minutes or until mixture is completely dissolved and glossy. [Never leave the pot alone!! No one likes burnt fudge!]
- Increase to a medium-low heat and bring to a simmer while stirring continuously for 6-8 minutes. Add the speculoos spread and stir for another 2-3 minutes or so, until the mixture thickens and comes away from the edge.
- Remove from heat, add the white and milk chocolate and stir till melted and combined.
- Pour the mixture into the lined tin and smooth the surface.
- Leave to stand for half an hour and then refrigerate overnight. Cut into square and serve or store. (It you’re feeling impatient, you can deffs eat it after an hour or 2 though!)