Gluten free, sugar free, dairy free, fun free.... wait, that last one's not right...
Kids, they actually taste really really good!
None of the guilt, all of the pleasure. Win-win doesn't even cover it.
- 225g Dried Dates (these should be soft and sticky)
- 125g Peanut Butter
- 90g Oats
- 100g Dark Chocolate
- 100ml Water
- Blend the dates in a food processor. If your blender feels and sounds like it's suffering a bit add the water to help it along.
- Add the peanut butter and continue to blend.
- Stir in the oats (add more if you prefer them a bit more chewy)
- Roll the mixture into chestnut sized balls and place in the freezer for 20 minutes.
- Melt the dark chocolate in a bowl in the microwave gradually. Take the bowl out and stir the chocolate every 10-20 seconds to stop it from curdling.
- Remove the balls from the freezer and dip each into the dark chocolate and place on a baking tray, chocolate side up.
- Store this yumminess in the fridge!
And look at my slippers!! Great aren't they!