Everyone loves raw cookie dough, so why bake it?
This recipe doesn't include eggs so you don't have to worry about salmonella!
- 225g salted Butter, softened
- 300g Soft Light Brown Sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 250g Flour
- 100g Chocolate Chips (or more is you feel like it, can you ever have too much chocolate?)
- Cream butter and sugar together.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix well -- use your hands to get it together the best.
- Roll into bite size balls.
- Refrigerate until firm, about 30 minutes. Leave plain, dip in chocolate or drizzle with chocolate - all taste great!
- Let stand at room temperature for about 15 minutes before serving.
- Store in the refrigerator.