Light, happy and healthy.
I prefer it with quinoa but unfortunately Tescos only had couscous so I had to make do with what I had.
- 1 large bunch of Parsley
- 100g Couscous
- 160ml Water
- 2 handfuls Cherry Tomatoes
- 1 Red Onion
- 1 Garlic Clove
- 3 tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 tsp Lemon Juice
- Boil the water in a kettle, pour on top of the couscous, cover and leave for 10 minutes.
- Finely chop the onion and quarter the tomatoes
- Chop the parsley till very fine.
- Remove the lid from the couscous and fluff up with a fork by separating the grains.
- Combine the couscous, onion, tomatoes and parsley in a bowl and stir. Add the olive oil, lemon juice and crushed garlic and stir again
- Ready to serve!